Dynamic menu - clicking to right of text

Chris Jobson

I'm using the ASP.NET 2.0 menu control to display a static horizontal menu.
Some of the menu items have a dynamic dropdown menu. My problem is that a
click on an item in the dropdown menu is recognised only if the click is
within the actual text; a click in the space to the right of the text (but
still within the dropdown menu) is ignored.

Is there any way to trap a click in this space and treat it as if the text
had been clicked?

Chris Jobson