Dynamically setting the target frame

Steve Harrison

I have a simple ASP page with two buttons. When the first button is pressed
I want to update a label on the same page, but when the other button is
pressed I want to display a new page, and show it in a different frame.

I can't find a way of setting the target frame dynamically - any ideas?

Thanks, Steve

Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCAD.NET]

Use a hyperlink for the page that u would like to show in another page. And
Set is target Property at design time...