Export Option in crystal report not working if cookieless='true'

Jayesh

Hi,
I am having a problem with exporting crystal report in .Net application.The export is running fine if cookieless='false' is set in web.config file on server.As soon as the cookieless='true' is set,then I am not able to get the reports exported in different formats like pdf,excel,word etc... Can anybody help me out with this problem.
Thanks in advance

Regards
Jayes

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/8_2003_8_0_25_0/dotnet-framework-aspnet.ht