Crystal Report export problem

Pinku

Hello guy,

I have a problem with Crystal Report.

In my report I would use a box with rounded corner, so i put it into the
designer and all works fine, but, when i try to export the report to PDF the
box became a normal box without rounded corner, why this? is this a
limitations?

thanks

bradley

Exporting to PDF is better than going to Excel or HTML, but Crystal's export
feature is not perfect. I've had cases where text that was centered in the
report designer would be left justified when exported, etc. and there are no
programmable calls to override or fine tune this functionality.

'microsoft.public.vb.crystal' could probably help more.

Pinku

bradley said:
Exporting to PDF is better than going to Excel or HTML, but Crystal's
export
feature is not perfect. I've had cases where text that was centered in the
report designer would be left justified when exported, etc. and there are
no
programmable calls to override or fine tune this functionality.

Wow, I found a workaround, if i use a bitmap instead of the draw box the
export is right, my corners are rounded.

Thanks to all.