    But the pop up opens and i see the "page cannot be displayed" error.

    But when i open the same url in a new window, the url opens properly.

    Can someone tell me what the problem is.

    Shailendra, Jun 21, 2007

  2. Simple, you are using a pop up window.

    Travis Newbury, Jun 21, 2007

  3. Shailendra

    Shailendra Guest

    Yes... i am using a popup window.. but can you pls tell me what the
    problem is in opening the url in a popup window.
    If i open the same url ina new window, it is opening properly. But
    when the same url is opened through popup, it is giving error.

    Shailendra, Jun 21, 2007
  4. Shailendra

    dorayme Guest

    Talking about urls, how about supplying the context of this?

    dorayme, Jun 21, 2007
  5. Shailendra

    Shailendra Guest

    Thanks for the help guys.... now i know what the problem is...
    It is problem with IE7...
    i tries the same thing in Mozilla.... it works fine....

    Shailendra, Jun 25, 2007