Facing problem while opening an external site in a pop up window..

Travis Newbury

I have a page in which i have some links. On click of the link a popup
opens.
The code i have used is
dynamics/40012663" target="_blank">https://partner.microsoft.com/
global/productssolutions/dynamics/ 40012663</a>
But the pop up opens and i see the "page cannot be displayed" error.
But when i open the same url in a new window, the url opens properly.
Can someone tell me what the problem is.

Simple, you are using a pop up window.

Shailendra

Simple, you are using a pop up window.

Yes... i am using a popup window.. but can you pls tell me what the
problem is in opening the url in a popup window.
If i open the same url ina new window, it is opening properly. But
when the same url is opened through popup, it is giving error.

dorayme

Shailendra said:
I have a page in which i have some links. On click of the link a popup
opens.
The code i have used is
dynamics/40012663" target="_blank">https://partner.microsoft.com/
global/productssolutions/dynamics/ 40012663</a>

But the pop up opens and i see the "page cannot be displayed" error.

But when i open the same url in a new window, the url opens properly.

Can someone tell me what the problem is.

Talking about urls, how about supplying the context of this?

Shailendra

Talking about urls, how about supplying the context of this?

Thanks for the help guys.... now i know what the problem is...
It is problem with IE7...
i tries the same thing in Mozilla.... it works fine....