FF developer tools

dorayme

I said yes to an update on FF and was surprised to see a wish
granted: to have both the html and css in edit mode in tabs. Not
sure if it is configurable; they are now, not so obviously
convenient (but you can see why it is done this way), at the
bottom of the webpage instead of opening to the side.

dfloss

dorayme said:
I said yes to an update on FF and was surprised to see a wish
granted: to have both the html and css in edit mode in tabs. Not
sure if it is configurable; they are now, not so obviously
convenient (but you can see why it is done this way), at the
bottom of the webpage instead of opening to the side.

click the "position" button

dorayme

dfloss said:
click the "position" button

Thanks dfloss! Now I am wondering things I do not _have_ to know:

Was this button there before the update (unnoticed by me) but the
update just defaulting to bottom opening?

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme said:
Thanks dfloss! Now I am wondering things I do not _have_ to know:

Was this button there before the update (unnoticed by me) but the
update just defaulting to bottom opening?

I think it is new, don't remember it either. The newer versions of the
Web Developer bar have had a lot of nice improvements. Just had another
tweak now at version 1.1.3