filenotfoundexception "access is denied" on installation

tiewknvc9

hi!

Im having an issue with an installer that I made with izpack for my
java application.

Basically on windows vista business, when the installation is begun,
one customer with windows vista business OS, is reporting that they
are getting an error message stating filenotfoundexception "access is
denied" on a file during installation.

Now immediately I was thinking that they simply did not have access to
the directory that the file was trying to be written to - but they say
that they are an administrator on the computer.

I saw this very same error reported on a dreamweaver installation -
which was overcome by running the installation in silent mode, but I
cant run my installation in silent mode, and I dont know what to tell
my customer!

Do you guys have any advice on how to fix this...