Find your location with new GPS EN430A technology

Amjad

www.enmac.com.hk

- Natural Voice Guidance
- High Resolution Touch Screen
- Bluetooth
- MP3 & Video Player
- Picture Viewer
- 2D/3D View
- Automatic Reroute
- Day/Night Mode
- Walking Mode
- Add unlimited waypoints
- Space to add your own music, pictures, and video
- Extensive POI database
- Map landforms such as rivers & parks displayed
- Support E-book function
- AC wall charger
- Built-in Li-Ion Battery
- Audio output: built-in 2W speaker and earphone jack

- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Hungarian,
Czechs, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese,
Finnish, Romanian, Greek, Russian, Polish

- Accessories: Car Charger, Car Stand, USB Charging Cable, Manual,
Maps CD (Optional)

We do have good prices, for further information please visit our
website www.enmac.com.hk