Finding a solution for make routing registry

Non Banditwing

Hello I'm ver new in Perl. I want to get the best solution,
help me please.

I'm doing a project which use Perl. My work is to create a daemon
which do 2 jobs
1. receive call from frontends to register their route (url).
2. receive call from frontend to request backend route.

if I have many concurrent frontend how I create the high performance daemon
which can handle many concurrent frontend ?

As I think
1. this daemon must fork when any client (frontend/backend) call.
2. if it is called from backend (for register it's route) when backend finish
to transfer it's route to daemon the child must forward the route to parent
using pipe before this child will die.
3. if it is called from frontend this child only get data from it's parent process
which no need to transfer any data because routing data automatically copy
to child.

any idea ?
Thank.