[ finding help fast [Invitation] This Sunday the 26th 2006 there will be Music

U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit

[ finding help fast [Invitation] This Sunday the 26th 2006 there will
be Music @ Tue Nov Inbox
Craig Somerford
to me
show details
9:54 pm (26 minutes ago)
#1St "CLICK" HeAt frOm A blanket
--http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_3n2tmv&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=10f0d56e8cb478be
#2 "CLICK"
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_3n36r3&attid=0.2&disp=inline&view=att&th=10f0d56e8cb478be

" Working in Faith "
[ finding help fast [Invitation] This Sunday the 26th 2006 there will
be Music @ Tue Nov 21, 2006 (1 day) Inbox or oUt bOx juSt
Reply BY tHiS
"CLICK"http://groups-beta.google.com/group/skit-kittie-cat-skitDo yOu
ThanK tHiS cOw nEEdS fOOd
"CLICK"http://www.tis-gdv.de/tis_e/foto/2006/2006_01_x1.htm I Did nOt
thank sO EITHER
Thank yOu Craig Oral Somerford
to katrina_in_the. nEEd Of aLL are HeLp
show details http://2Barter.net/pics.html lOOk at her wake Karita's
WAKE that is
8:45 pm (26 minutes ago)
This Sunday the 26th 2006 there will be Music ...
When: Nov 26th SunDaY, 2006 (1 day only) (EST)
Where: In New York City
look at our Calender for more details thank You and GOD bless you...
(map)
Whoes (e-mail address removed), (e-mail address removed),
katrina_in_the-putting_p_w_a_f_...
more details »
Going? Yes - No - Maybe
Your Agenda for Tue Nov 21, 2006
All day Help me please get the word Out about...
All day " Teaching fishing to the Masses...
All day Final call for Dead Horses...
All day This Sunday the 26th 2006 there will ...
All day I cant do this all by my self ...
All day Google Alert - Great read in Barkly P...
11:30am " Can Anybody hear Me or See me ...
view my calendar »

(e-mail address removed), you are invited to
This Sunday the 26th 2006 there will be Music
Tue Nov 21, 2006 (1 day)
(Eastern Time)
In New York City look at our Calender for more details thank You and
GOD bless you... (map)
On 11/21/06, Craig Somerford wrote: > It's a true Blessing bUt through
ShaMe Welcome to tHe Commentary hOuR > Of Eat cOw aSs hOle and let it
be none that it is under oAtH True By > my Faith that I have in MY GOD
Thank You > Sincerely: > Craig Oral Somerford > > > >
" Working in Faith " > > I started oUt with cOld
aSs feet when i woke up on the sUbwAy train tOday... > For last night
some aSs hole took my Blanket yet again. > Knowing of course my feet
were freezing i through in the towel and > said that i will Stop
kicking a dead horses... > Right at that time Thank GOD for Google
they said no you work for me now. > And that felt gReAt too. > Knowing
that some one cared out of the 15,000 our so response's i got > from
the written that have been doing and yet with not a DIME to my > name.
Talk about a concrete jungle here that's not even the half of it. >
Today i walked into not one bUt two houses OF GOD today one i asked >
for a pair of socks and just now i ask for a planked > were the ****
is your money at aSs hole... > Tell me and why is it that a poor man
that doesn't look like he is > dressed in his or hers Sunday best not
then even allowed to use the > fucking wash rOOm tell that aSs hole
why. ? > Do you not have a answer of course not for you didn't no
this shit our > the ones of you who did are all self Righteous aSs
holes read john 16 > :7 it talks about you to. > Read it and repent
our go to ? i don't give two shits. And the fucked > up thang about
it.is... You thank your all that; and a bag of chips. **** you !!!
and keep your Chips. > I mean what or who gives you the right to not
let some one piss. > The nice aSs blessing i got today was offerd two
you guys first but no > he is living out side i am scared of him. >
Well if that's the way you feel about judging me plus juror of your
judgment... > That makes you a big aSs hole. > GOD loves me telling
you this shit read the BIBLE then thank about > how you treat the neXt
less fortunate person you see GOD loves him more > than you and you
can take that to the fUcKing bank. And draw credit on it aSs hole. >
Now i said my peace.
Please don't look down on people for if you do. Try to remember this
one thing.
HE SEES IT... > > http://2Barter.net/pics.html > And also ask your
self this... > How many fires were put out this year more much more
then it would > of taken to heat well... We will never no but GOD
does... > > because HE wants " Chasing CoW to Music FeSt " to work...
START... "CLICKING" HE > loves it "CLICK" away click click click > > >
-- 24 oct 2006 Thank You Sincerely: Craig Oral Somerford " Working in
Faith "
More event details »

Will you attend?
Yes |No |Maybe

Bartering with Brilliant technology helping those most in need to

recover Faster and quicker then ever before imagined

" Our Motto "

" Retrieving lost paper work needed quick period "

welcome to http://2barter.net

LOGOs to Recovery this years loGo: fAt cAt kittie cAt

"CLICK"http://english.people.com.cn/200602/17/images/c1.jpg

"CLICK"http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_1nwnomd&attid=0.1&disp=inlin...

--http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/index.html
Thank You