    powerranger Guest

    I'd like to know if there is a way to set focus on a control using C#
    instead of javascript. Thanks

    powerranger, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Focus can only be set client side. C# is server side and it cant be done
    with C# alone. You could however use a combination of both server side C#
    and clientside javascript to give you better control and how you set focus.
    Theres already a lot of articles out there, and free asp.net controls that
    set focus. You might want to try them out or write your own.

    Alessandro Zifiglio, Sep 24, 2003

  3. powerranger

    Saravana Guest

    Saravana, Sep 25, 2003