Fontsize and weight from style not working until after submit?

Diane Yocom

I must be doing somethign wrong. I've never seen something like this
before, but my font-size and font-weight properties only seem to be working
*after* I hit the submit button. The color works fine, though.

Can anyone give me an idea of what is going on here?

Here's my code:

StyleTest2.aspx
<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="StyleTest2.aspx.vb"
Inherits="Family_StyleTest2" %>

<head runat="server">

<title>Untitled Page</title>

BODY

{

COLOR: navy;

FONT-SIZE: xx-large;

FONT-WEIGHT: bolder;

}

</head>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

Last Name: <asp:textbox id="Textbox1" runat="server"></asp:textbox>
<asp:Button runat="server" ID="Button1" OnClick="SavePage" Text="Submit" />

Hi there! How are you?

<asp:Label runat="Server" ID="lblSaved"></asp:Label>

</form>

StyleTest2.aspx.vb

Partial Class Family_StyleTest2

Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Protected Sub SavePage(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

Response.Write("Saved")

End Sub

End Class