Form Auth and windows int auth

cs

Hi can someone help me clear my doubt ?

Our company apps is using Dot NET windows int authetication to login . By
typing DOMAIN\xxxx . Is there anyway to hide the domain name but still can
enjoy the windows intergrated auth benefit ?

My main objective are:
1)Hide the domain name , user able to choose which domain (Support Multiple
domain because our AD now is single forest multiple domain)
2)Able login to all same one session (Same as windows authetication).
3)I ask developer to use form auth .. but he told me it only autheticate
once only .is it true?

Thanks in advanced

Timothy H. Schilbach

Set your website to use BASIC AUTHENTICATION. You will then be able to just
use USERNAME and not DOMAIN\USERNAME

-Timothy