FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage Leaving Part of the QueryString In HTML Output

Ryan

I have an aspx form using:

FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage("LoginName", False) When the
form is browsed to for the VERY first time, instead of redirecting the
user to the original URL, the last bit of the query string string
appears at the top of the login page along with:

i.e. If my user is
localhost/myloginpage/myloginpage.aspx??APP=ThisApp&RAMBLINGS=
dsajfklasdjfkasdhfjkasdhfjklhasdjkfhjsdafadsjfklsd;ajfklasdjfklasdjfkljasdkl;fjkasdl;jfklasdjfklsdajfklasdjfklasdjfklasdjfklsdjaklfjsdaklfj;fjklasdjk;jklasdjfklasdjfklasdjfkladjsk;Effffffdsar

The following will appear at the top of my login page (SOURCE) when
redirect is called:

lasdjfklasdjfkladjsk;Effffffdsar'>here</a>.</h2>
---The rest of my login page-----

The piece visible in the browser winder is:

asdjfklasdjfkladjsk;Effffffdsar'>here.

If I go back to the page or refresh everything works fine. What is
happening?

Thanks,
Ryan