Free hosting for open source Python projects

Sean Kemplay

Hi All,

If anyone is looking for somewhere to host their Python project /
modules etc. for free, please get in touch with me. There of course
are some restraints on disk space and bandwidth but they should be
sufficient for most projects. Your project must be open source.

You will have access to both Django or Plone/Zope(shared). No PHP etc
- this is a Python only host.

Unfortunately I can't host everyone but if I can't host your
particular project now, I may be able to at a later stage.

Please contact me at "postmaster (at) pythonicity.co.uk". Our website
is located at www.pythonicity.co.uk if you want to see what we do.

Best Regards,
Sean Kemplay