Joining open source python projects

Giampaolo Rodola'

Hi there,
I don't know if such a thing has been already discussed, in which case
I'm sorry.
I was wondering if there's a place for python open source projects
that need help.
It thought it would be very nice having a place where developers could
submit "help requests" for their projects and let the users view them
and eventually join them if they want to.

Does someone knows if such a service already exist or not?

Maurice LING

Giampaolo said:
Hi there,
I don't know if such a thing has been already discussed, in which case
I'm sorry.
I was wondering if there's a place for python open source projects
that need help.
It thought it would be very nice having a place where developers could
submit "help requests" for their projects and let the users view them
and eventually join them if they want to.

Does someone knows if such a service already exist or not?

You might want to tell us what you like to do?
What your experiences/skillset are?
How much time you can commit?
What do you want to learn?
etc etc

Alternatively look in Sourceforge.com, there is never enough hands.

maurice