FYI: what's OOP's jargons and complexities?

Trans

For sure. I leanred Java nad then decide to quick forget it. I want
comuters to work for me not the other way around ;-)

And I really wish they'd type for me. I'm such a sloppy typist!

But I'm alwasy trying to do 10 things at once, so that pretty much
explains it. Sorry for all the typos (Got to slow down, got to
breath....