gallery of images

Jopek

Hellou!
I would like to make a gallery so that user can when clicked on that gallery
choose to look it as picture galery or as a list of names gallery...so not
to preshow images first but to make a two choice question on getting into
gallery, how to do it ? I'm working mainly in HTML/CSS/JAVAscript.

Pirolla

Hellou!
I would like to make a gallery so that user can when clicked on that gallery
choose to look it as picture galery or as a list of names gallery...so not
to preshow images first but to make a two choice question on getting into
gallery, how to do it ? I'm working mainly in HTML/CSS/JAVAscript.

Take a look at those:
http://devkick.com/components/mootools/icarousel/
http://devkick.com/lab/galleria/
http://planetozh.com/projects/lightbox-clones/
http://benjaminsterling.com/jquery-jqgalview-photo-gallery/
http://ajaxrain.com/tagcloud.php?tag=gallery#script
http://www.balupton.com/sandbox/jquery_lightbox/
http://qgallery.quadrifolia.de/#
http://pupunzi.wordpress.com/
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/200...ns-for-image-galleries-slideshows-lightboxes/
http://www.twospy.com/galleriffic/#7

Now let's try to understand what you want. You want that, on the first
page, a question should be asked to the user: You like images or text?
Souds a lot like Vista to me... :]

But it can be done... Using HTML, CSS and javaSCRIPT.

Pirolla.

[...]

Thanks for gallery tips. Seems it's ok to have this kind of gallery this
days...considering the majority of people have fast internet connections
....so i suppose i could use it too. Firstly i had thought on some kind of
..php solution, so not as a popup but when you open a page than you have two
the way when clicked that first to show only little picture i.e. thumb
picture, then if clicked showing in real-size), but i'm not an expert in
..php, i can only imagine ....

thanks for previous!