Game developpement

Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hello,

Me and my friends we would like to develop a game, 3d like The legend of zelda bit bit RPG...
What would be the best language to code that type of game ?
Thanks!

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
30
The language is secondary to the game engine. What you don't want to do is make an engine from scratch, as the graphics component alone is an entire field of study and requires lots of math. So, I'd start by searching for "3D game engine," and trying two or three, or selecting based on the languages you currently know. There are many to choose from, depending on your preferences. Unity (C#) and Unreal (C++) are the big, triple-A ones, to the best of knowledge, but there are many suitable for indie devs for languages like Go, Python, etc. Keep us posted!