Good ASP.NET 2.0 Books

clintonG

If you can wait a few more weeks then wait until shortly after November 7th
when the book publishers will be releasing all kinds of books they have
ready and waiting.

I've worked with a couple of the books for the beta which are all that has
been made available. I returned one and kept "ASP.NET 2.0 Beta Preview"
branded by WROX noting the beta books are outdated because of the many
changes to the framework during the beta period. If you got an extra forty
bucks by all means :)

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

Joerg Jooss

Pat said:
Can anybody recommend a good ASP.NET 2.0 book to buy?
Thanks

I'd wait for the updated versions of Dino Esposito's or Fritz Onion's
ASP.NET books.

Cheers,