    It should be as comprehensive as possible without demanding to much previous
    knowledge.

    JS

    JS, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Data Structures and Program Design In C (2nd Edition) (Hardcover)
    by Robert L. Kruse, Bruce P. Leung, Clovis L. Tondo

    Amazon has new and used editions, from $45 - $6 . I still refer to the
    original, which used Pascal as the illustration language.

    --
    Julian V. Noble
    Professor Emeritus of Physics

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    http://galileo.phys.virginia.edu/~jvn/

    more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious
    day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last
    and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

    --- H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

    Julian V. Noble, Apr 20, 2005

  3. JS

    rp Guest