Good CMS for static multi-lingual content?

Yash Ganthe

Hi,
Our web application will have static content in several pages. The
application will not be a portal or a site developed using a Content
Management System(CMS). It is a regular ASP .net app.
On the app we want to place the static content pulled from a CMS. The
CMS should not make us design the app in a certain way. The CMS should
just be for storing the content and allow itself to be queried to pull
out the content. The querying should be from an API exposed by the
CMS.
Admins should be able to update the static content in the CMS through
a good UI provided by the CMS. The admin should be able to provide the
same content in multiple languages.

Is there a CMS that lets you do that?

Regards,
Yash