Good current ASP.NET book?

schneider

Good current ASP.NET book?

Something for a beginner to advanced, with good code/design practice. Prefer
VB.NET.

seems most of them are out dated?

Thanks,

Schneider

Guest

I realize this is a Microsoft newsgroup but my favorite ASP.NET book is
published by Apress, entitled "Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 in VB 2005: From Novice
to Professional" by Matthew MacDonald. ISBN: 1-59059-621-8

I find the Apress books all pretty good.

Stephen

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Not sure if there is a .NET 3.0 book yet. The 2.0 books should still be
fine, however.