good (x,y) graph plotting code for classic ASP?

mike

Hello,

I want to plot a bunch of curves on a graph. Each curve will be
defined by 10-20 (x,y) points. The points can be connected by lines.

Preferably (though not necessary), I would like to be able to select
the line or curve so I can identify it in a text box below the graph.

Does anyone have a recommendation for ASP code or a component to do
this?

Thank you,

Mike

Anthony Jones

mike said:
Hello,

I want to plot a bunch of curves on a graph. Each curve will be
defined by 10-20 (x,y) points. The points can be connected by lines.

Preferably (though not necessary), I would like to be able to select
the line or curve so I can identify it in a text box below the graph.

Does anyone have a recommendation for ASP code or a component to do
this?

Consider doing this in SVG. Adobe have a control that displays SVG in IE.
FF does it natively.

Old Pedant

Try VisiFire. www.visifire.com

It's free, written using MS's SilverLight. Reasonably comprehensive set of
graphing.

You have to supply the graph points via XML, but it's simple XML.

(Here's the funny part: The demo pages are written in PHP! LOL! But hey,
I guess that says that SilverLight *can* integrate with any technology.)