Graduate / Junior Open Source Developer (Python) required

Rakesh Thakrar

Hi,

I am looking for a Graduate / Junior Open Source Developer
to work as a python developer for one of my clients, please have a look at
the job spec below. Please do not hesitate to call me if you are
interested.

I also have a Junior Tester role, mid level and team
leader/manager roles available working in a Python and Agile environment for
the same location please email or call me on 01727 752000 for further
information.
South East - Sussex
Graduate/Junior Python / Open Source Developer
Our client is a cutting edge software development company
that has applied novel technological approaches to produce an excitingly
different data management system. Due to expansion of the development team
our client is currently seeking a Graduate/Junior Python / Open Source
Developer that would like to work as Python Software Engineer. Ideally you
will be degree qualified or equivalent and show interest with Open Source
Technologies as well as having personal or commercial experience with Linux.
Salary c£20-30K. Please do not hesitate to call me for further information
on 01727 752000 or email me at (e-mail address removed).