Great Topic! Do You Want to List All the Files of a Directory? Get the BOOST FileSytem Now! It Works

Howard

perseus said:
I have no connection with BOOST or anyone else.
This is a FREE program for everybody to enjoy!
And whoever says that this is spam is nothing but a stupid idiot.

http://www.boost.org/libs/filesystem/doc/

perseus

So did you ever go to the boost newsgroup and get an answer to your
question? (I checked there and don't see your question posted.)

-Howard

Noah Roberts

perseus said:
I have no connection with BOOST or anyone else.
This is a FREE program for everybody to enjoy!
And whoever says that this is spam is nothing but a stupid idiot.

Yes, I am an idiot; I have an endless list of idiotic things I have done
and said and continue to surpsise myself as to just how stupid I can
get. There have even been times, many after hours of looking for a
"well hidden" bug, that I have even exclaimed out loud, "Noah, you must
be the stupidest man alive!" I even have my own Ghost of Usenet Past
(though you are currently building something of a monster).

This is a fact that I am well aware of and can admit to myself...which
makes me a lot smarter than you at the moment.