GridView and AJAX ModalPopupExtender

AlBruAn

I have a GridView control and an AJAX ModalPopupExtender control on my Web
page. I've set the AutoGenerateSelectButton attribute to true such that
"Select" is in the first column of the GridView. What I'd like to do with it
is display a modal popup showing additional details for the record on whose
row the user has clicked. The problem is I don't know what to use for the
TargetControlID in the ModalPopupExtender control; I tried using the GridView
itself, but that caused problems by displaying the popup box whenever the
user wants to enter a Voucher Amount on any of the displayed rows.

How do I go about accomplishing the desired task?