    window.showModalDialog method ? If i try to call the Form modally it give me
    an error every time when I try to select an item in the grid or if I try to
    change the page that the grid is currently displaying.

    Guest, Aug 29, 2006

    Mark Rae Guest

    Sure - why not? Unless you have any users who don't use Microsoft Internet
    Explorer...
    <rolls eyes>

    WHAT ERROR ARE YOU GETTING?

    Mark Rae, Aug 29, 2006

    Guest Guest

    First off I wanted to be sure that what I was attempting to do was even
    permissable before I cluttered up the NG with what could have been useless
    data.

    The error, according to the IE error box is, "Line: 1 Char: 1 Error: Object
    Expected Code: 0 URL: javascript:__doPostBack('GridView1','Page$6')." Thats
    when I try to select a page of the grid.

    I get "Line: 1 Char: 1 Error: Object Expected Code: 0 URL:
    javascript:__doPostBack('GridView1','Select$6')." when I try to select a
    specific record from the Gridview.

    Guest, Aug 29, 2006