GridView TemplateField Button does not show up?

jobs

I've been staring at this and can't explain why it's not working. The
grid shows up fine, except the last column, Reset User button does not
render???

I checked the codebehind and I am not removing visiblity or disabling
anywhere???

Thanks for any help or information.

<asp:GridView SkinID="retailer" ID="GridMaint" runat="server"
AutoGenerateColumns="False"
DataSourceID="DSGrid" AllowSorting="True"
Width="700px" AllowPaging="True" DataKeyNames="UserId">
<Columns>
<asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Edit">
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:ImageButton ID="editButton"
runat="server" CommandName="RetailerEdit" ToolTip="Edit"
ImageUrl="~/App_Themes/Retailer/
Images/edit.gif" />
<asp:ImageButton ID="deleteButton"
runat="server" CommandName="RetailerDelete" ToolTip="Delete"
ImageUrl="~/App_Themes/Retailer/
Images/delete.gif" />
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateField>

<asp:BoundField DataField="UserName"
HeaderText="UserName" SortExpression="UserName" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="RoleName"
HeaderText="Role" SortExpression="RoleName" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="BusinessName"
HeaderText="Business Name" SortExpression="BusinessName" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="Description"
HeaderText="Description" SortExpression="Description" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="ContactLastName"
HeaderText="Contact LastName" SortExpression="ContactLastName" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="email"
HeaderText="email" SortExpression="email" />
<asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Reset User">
<asp:ItemTemplate>
<asp:Button ID="ResetUser" text="Reset User"
CommandName="ResetUser" runat="server"/>
</asp:ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateField>
</Columns>
<RowStyle Wrap="False" />
</asp:GridView>

Peter Bucher [MVP]

Hello "jobs"
I checked the codebehind and I am not removing visiblity or disabling
anywhere???
Are you sure?
Look twice or show us the the important code snippet.

Same Effect if you if you leave the SkinID Property blank?