Gridiew TemplateField Button won't show up on Grid??

jobs

My image buttons show up fine, but that last Button (ResetUser) does
not - only the header. I've attempted to put it first, but it did not
help. My codebehind is doing nothing fancy. The button does not appear
when I go to design view as well.

Thanks for any help or information.

<asp:GridView SkinID="retailer" ID="GridMaint"
runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False"
DataSourceID="DSGrid" AllowSorting="True"
Width="700px" AllowPaging="True" DataKeyNames="UserId">
<Columns>

<asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Edit">
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:ImageButton ID="editButton"
runat="server" CommandName="RetailerEdit" ToolTip="Edit"
ImageUrl="~/App_Themes/Retailer/
Images/edit.gif" />
<asp:ImageButton ID="deleteButton"
runat="server" CommandName="RetailerDelete" ToolTip="Delete"
ImageUrl="~/App_Themes/Retailer/
Images/delete.gif" />
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateField>
<asp:BoundField DataField="UserName"
HeaderText="UserName" SortExpression="UserName" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="RoleName"
HeaderText="Role" SortExpression="RoleName" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="BusinessName"
HeaderText="Business Name" SortExpression="BusinessName" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="Description"
HeaderText="Description" SortExpression="Description" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="ContactLastName"
HeaderText="Contact LastName" SortExpression="ContactLastName" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="email"
HeaderText="email" SortExpression="email" />
<asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Reset User">
<asp:ItemTemplate>
<asp:Button ID="ResetUser" Text="Reset
User" CommandName="ResetUser" runat="server" />
</asp:ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateField>
</Columns>
<RowStyle Wrap="False" />