Grouping & nesting

susan bell

Hi,

I want to display multiple pieces of data for distinct person. The DS select statment can only group so far without being cumbersome. I thought I could use the repeater control to get one piece (person) and the details view to get the details. Is this the right way to go? Do you have examples. the end result would be nested view of the data

thanks - forgive me - newbie to SPD and programming

The Top Ten Rules of Software Development
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...8-67eb7cb49d8b/the-top-ten-rules-of-soft.aspx