Hello to all!

Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hey! I've been programming for 11 years. I know Python, Lua and JavaScript. I'm looking forward to meeting you all :)

P.D: if any of you need help, don't hesitate to start a new conversation and add me to the recipient list. I'd be happy to help out.

Edit: I also know the basics of C and C++.

Last edited:
Ad