    mwh Guest

    Hello. This is my first news group i've ever subscribed to. I enjoy
    creating pages using html, css, and javascript.

    mwh, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Welcome, I hope you have a thick skin. Here are a few of the pet peeves
    of the group.

    Read the FAQ
    Don't top post
    Listen before you speak (learn the personalities)

    All and all this is a great group, great people, great arguments, and
    above all your will get great advice.

    Travis Newbury, Apr 28, 2005

  3. mwh

    Don Guest

    On 27 Apr 2005 Travis Newbury wrote in alt.html

    I presume you have Richard Bullis in mind.

    Don, Apr 28, 2005
  4. mwh

    mwh Guest

    I am not exactly sure what top posting is, but I will follow your
    advice. Thanks 4 da heaps up out there
    (____)
    (\/)
    /-------\/
    / | Mwh ||

    mwh, Apr 28, 2005
  5. mwh

    Adrienne Guest

    http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

    Additionally, please be sure to quote what you are replying to.
    Apparently, Google Groups does not automatically do this, and you have to
    configure it to do so.

    Adrienne, Apr 28, 2005