HELLO

.E.

Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
HELLOOO!!! My name's E. I'm a beginner to the world of coding. Dabbled in HTML, CSS, and Python. Just a general introduction and a hello from me. looking forward to being on here. :)

Ad

Ad

Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1
Hello E .... Welcome aboard. This forum will be really useful for you as it is for me. I also came like a Beginner