Help, about to pull my hair out on this one

Evertjan.

=?Utf-8?B?ZGJhMzIx?= wrote on 16 dec 2004 in
instead of reposting all this, please read here. I have spent several
days tring to figure this out and it's driving me insane:

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Web/Web_Languages/ASP/Q_21242403.html

any help or resolution would make my month!

Why would you expect us to bother,
if you don't even care to copy-paste your question to usenet?

The usenet netiquette of interposting and the archiving will also be
compromized.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

dba321 said:
instead of reposting all this, please read here. I have spent
several days tring to figure this out and it's driving me insane:

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Web/Web_Languages/ASP/Q_21242403.html

any help or resolution would make my month!

In addition to what Evertian said, you need to think about why this post got
no response the first time. I'm not going to this website to read it because
it will probably be a waste of time. Reposting without providing more
information (such as the results of research you've done since the original
post, information about your symptoms that you failed to provide in your
original post, etc.) will probably cause your repost to get the same
response as the original post's.

Bob Barrows

DSAsteve

Perhaps if you could zip up everything necessary to recreate a running
copy on my local test machine, including all files and database
information, I would be inclined to attempt solving your problem for
you.

As it stands with what you have posted, I agree with Evertjan and Bob
Barrows below.

swp