!!!HELP!!! Errore debugging a solution

Guest

Hi,
I've create a simple solution into my pc that read some data from an Access
DB and send them via WebServer to another DB.
When I try to include a WebService into my solution and run it in debug
mode, this dialog box appers
"No Source Code Available For Current Location"

Why?? if i try to include same Webservices into another application, I've no
problem.

I've just tried this link:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/3sehk0fb.aspx
but it doen't work yet.

Could you help me please??

VS Version:2003
Framework v.1.1.

Jeff Dillon

You added the webservice project, or just a reference to the webservice? Of
course you couldn't debug if just a reference...

Jeff

Guest

I'ver added a WebServices as WebReference.
I know that I can't debug it, but no message should appear: infact, if I
compile all my solution in Release mode it doesn't works.....