Help for Newbie, Want to Send JPG as Example Asking "How To..."

MO

What software technologies can produce graphics shown in JPG? I have a file
called "solaris1.jpg" that I'd like to send to someone
who might tell me how to create imagery as shown in the file and build a web
site around it. Previously composed text follows.

Help! In the attached Solaris1.jpg file is a computer screen displaying
graphics. What software and technologies are used to
produce such graphics in a web site design? The objects are moving with
vibrant transulcent colors. A few years ago
www.netscout.com's site was setup in almost exacting style. 20th Century
Fox's www.solaristhemovie is currently kinda like
www.netscout.com's was, but netscout's was better.