Help! How do I Find my WebControls Line & Column before it renders on a .aspx

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Nigil LaVey, Nov 5, 2003.

  1. Nigil LaVey

    Nigil LaVey Guest

    hi guys,

    I know by using FileStream to search for
    my Control Tag "<Test:MyControls id="LoginControls" runat="server">" and
    return me the exact Line and Column positioning.... it can be done.

    I am just wondering if there is a method like GetCurrentControlTab()?
    the reason why I need this is because I want to align my "HTMLTextWriter"
    right after the GetCurrentControlTab position

    example

    <Test:MyControls id="LoginControls" runat="server">

    please advise,
    Nigil

    Nigil LaVey, Nov 5, 2003