Help influence which tutorials are given at PyCon 2011

VanL

PyCon is made up of a number of different parts, each with its own
goals. For the talks presented during the conference portion of PyCon,
we go for both breadth and quality. There are enough different sessions
and different tracks that each person can customize their PyCon
experience according to their interests.

For tutorials, the goal is slightly different. We want to present
tutorials that help developers deal effectively with their most common
day-to-day challenges.

We categorized the various tutorial proposals into a number of broad
buckets. You can vote on which topics you would like to see at PyCon
2011! We will take this information into account when deciding which
tutorials will be presented.

You can view the poll at <http://bit.ly/fETMMO>.