PyCon 2011 Registration and Financial aid open and available!

Jesse Noller

[Sorry for that last partial email]

I wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that the PyCon 2011
Registration system is now online and accepting registrations for the
conference!

http://us.pycon.org/2011/tickets/

PyCon 2011 is looking to be the biggest, and most impressive PyCon
yet, we've already booked one fantastic keynote speaker, and the
program committee is hard at work selecting the talks for the
conference - over 200 proposals were submitted! We're filling up the
poster sessions, a stunning number of tutorials are being reviewed -
this really does look like it's going to be huge.

Financial aid is also open and available:
http://us.pycon.org/2011/registration/financialaid/

Feel free to reach out to anyone on the PyCon 2011 team to ask any
questions you might have. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Jesse Noller
PyCon 2011