help installing JUnit

Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have just started to learn java for a research project I am doing.

I installed Junit to C:\junit\junit.jar . This is version 4.8
My CLASSPATH is
.;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\QTJava.zip;C:\junit\junit.jar;

But eclipse is not detecting it somehow and is showing an error popup

I have a screenshot at www[dot]imgur[dot]com/jycLA.png

EDIT: The java version installed is jdk1.6.0_17 and this is on windows 7