Help Plz....Urgent

michael_pra1

Dear all

My IIS 5.0 intranet server is running on Windows XP Professional
Version2002 SP2 Server
Domain Controller, with IE7 as client browsers.
The authentication method is set to "Integrated Windows
Authentication".

When try to access the intranet site interactively from a domain
controller
from Administrator logon, IIS repeatedly prompt me username and
password

When accessing through http://localhost/localstart.asp, it repeatedly
prompt
me username and password. It finally returns "401.1 Unauthorized
Logon
Failed"
despite the fact that I use "Administrator" username and password.

Could someone tell me why and how to access this page without a
username and password? Thanks a lot.

Yours,
Michael