Help Resources -- Forum/Fast Help/Tips N' Tricks/Tutorials/Blogs

csheppard91

Hello, I have a fairly new site that may be of use to you:
http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com
There we have all kinds of help resources including a forum. It only
takes 90 seconds to sign
up at the forum and post your questions or help someone out. We are
always looking for new
moderators, so if you're interested, then just let me know at the
forum.

Roedy Green

Hello, I have a fairly new site that may be of use to you:
http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com
There we have all kinds of help resources including a forum. It only
takes 90 seconds to sign
up at the forum and post your questions or help someone out. We are
always looking for new
moderators, so if you're interested, then just let me know at the
forum.

I don't see any reference to Java content. I trust this is just spam.

andreaz

It looks good. I think that some improvements needed, especially design
of the web page.
Also I have one question : "Where is the Content related to Java
programming ?"