help with c project

carmelo

hi! i have to write a school project in c but i don't know how
implement it... is there someone that can help me??

Andrew Poelstra

carmelo said:
hi! i have to write a school project in c but i don't know how
implement it... is there someone that can help me??

Yes, there are dozens of people on this group who are willing to
help you. Now go start your project yourself, and come back here
when you need help on a specific part. We can't do all of your
homework for you, but we're happy to assist you with problems
that you encounter.

osmium

carmelo said:
hi! i have to write a school project in c but i don't know how
implement it... is there someone that can help me??

Yes. Next question?

PS. A better question is "is there someone who *will* help me?" Probably
not.

Christopher Benson-Manica

carmelo said:
hi! i have to write a school project in c but i don't know how
implement it... is there someone that can help me??

That someone is you, and you can start by buying your textbook and
reading it. You can continue by making an attempt yourself and
posting the results of that attempt here. Only then will you receive
anything more than snarky replies.

shaanxxx

carmelo said:
hi! i have to write a school project in c but i don't know how
implement it... is there someone that can help me??

Define your project name

Keith Thompson

carmelo said:
hi! i have to write a school project in c but i don't know how
implement it... is there someone that can help me??

Yes, your instructor can help you, but you'll need to do some work
yourself.

Tejas Kokje

carmelo said:
hi! i have to write a school project in c but i don't know how
implement it... is there someone that can help me??

Yes, only if you CC this thread to your instructor :p