School Personal project

Joined
Aug 15, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
apologies if I'm posting in the incorrect forum, I'm new to coding.

for school I have to create something, mostly independently, with some occasional help and I chose to make a replica of the energy sword from the Halo game series.
I know all the materials I need but I'm stuck on how I would allow the energy sword to have feedback when swung around. I know it would require an IMU to sense motion, but I'm confused on the coding aspect of it. would I need an Arduino to have it play different sounds at different volumes? I'm also planning on adding LED lights to it as to illuminate the blade, would that also need to be connected with the IMU for dynamic lighting?

sorry if none of this makes sense lol, the only coding experience I have is through a class and its just basic understanding of HTML5

any help would be appreciated, thanks.