Help with Image Swaps

Bender MX

Hi All,

I just used MS Frontpage to throw in some image swaps on my main
page @ http://www.turbo-2.com/main.html

And my problem lies in once it's all loaded properly, the bottom 5
links work great and pop the image in quickly without reloading it
from the server. The very top link, always seems to have to go to
the server and reload the image, slowing the switch down. It looks
unprofessional, and bothers me greatly ... Can anyone shed some
light on why it's doing this?

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.

Later,
Craig

PeterMcC

Bender said:
Hi All,

I just used MS Frontpage to throw in some image swaps on my main
page @ http://www.turbo-2.com/main.html

And my problem lies in once it's all loaded properly, the bottom 5
links work great and pop the image in quickly without reloading it
from the server. The very top link, always seems to have to go to
the server and reload the image, slowing the switch down. It looks
unprofessional, and bothers me greatly ... Can anyone shed some
light on why it's doing this?

No insights, I'm afraid, other than it seems to work OK at this end when
using the screen res, colour depth and browser that you recommend and in
Netscape 7, Moz1.3b and Opera 7.11

Bender MX

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Hi Peter,

Thank you for having a look at it for me! I double checked it today,
thinking
it might just be a caching issue, and so far it seems to work, without
realoding
that picture all the time.

Now, hopefully it stays that way! :)

Anyhow, thank you again,
Craig

PeterMcC

Thank you for having a look at it for me! I double checked it
today, thinking
it might just be a caching issue, and so far it seems to work, without
realoding
that picture all the time.

Now, hopefully it stays that way! :)

Anyhow, thank you again,

You're welcome. If there's anything else that I can fix by looking at it,
let me know :)

Bender MX

PeterMcC said:
You're welcome. If there's anything else that I can fix by looking at it,
let me know :)

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,