Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i have this TabStrip on my app.
in there i have 7 sections.
under it there is a definition for each section witch call a usercontrol.

this works fine untill the user changes the order of the tabs...

it changes in the tabs names but is keeps calling the old usercontrols.
i know it sound a bit of a pain but i attached a file with screen shots...

please help...

my application stands and i dont have a clue..

Attachments

  • New Text Document1.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 316