Hi All

Patrick.O.Ige

Wishing you all Happy New Year.
Just came back from my Christmas and New Years holiday trip.
Hope the forum is still good as always.
And did anybody missed me?
I'm back:)
Cheers
Patrick

Ad

Guest

Happy New Year Patrick, and to everyone else too! Did you have a good break
mate?!

Dan (ex. dhnriverside - new forum id for msdn subs!).

Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

Please post your announcements and greetings in the test or announcements
newsgroups.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]
Now Available @ www.lulu.com/owc
Forth-coming VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley 2006

Ad

Gabriel Magaña

Jeez, you could have at least said "hi"... I'll take a "hello everyone"
over a pissing match any day...

musosdev said:
Happy New Year Patrick, and to everyone else too! Did you have a good break
mate?!

Dan (ex. dhnriverside - new forum id for msdn subs!).

Top