    I'm back:)
    Cheers
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Jan 9, 2006

  2. Patrick.O.Ige

    Guest Guest

    Happy New Year Patrick, and to everyone else too! Did you have a good break
    mate?!

    Dan (ex. dhnriverside - new forum id for msdn subs!).

    Guest, Jan 9, 2006

  3. Please post your announcements and greetings in the test or announcements
    newsgroups.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]
    Now Available @ www.lulu.com/owc
    Forth-coming VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley 2006

    Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP, Jan 9, 2006
  4. Jeez, you could have at least said "hi"... I'll take a "hello everyone"
    over a pissing match any day...

    Gabriel Magaña, Jan 9, 2006