Hi everyone, can i have your help on this bit of code

Joined
Nov 19, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
im having trouble with this bit of code ive tried all sorts of ways but cant get it to work. im prob completely wrong.

im trying to get it to read bitcoin balance and if funds are less than price it will display "not enough funds" (the L_756A)
and vice versa if enough funds to display a button saying Pay Now.

both of which i think are working ok. havent deposited coins yet but CONFIRMED_BALANCE does give me 0. but my problem at the minute is they are displayed at the same time.

<!--IF CONFIRMED_BALANCE < PAY_VAL-->

{L_756A}

<!--ELSE-->
<input class="btn btn-primary" name="submit" type="submit" value="{L_756}" border="0">
<!==ENDIF-->

thanks for any advice