Hi Everyone,Should I get a new host?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Tyler Cruz, Dec 26, 2003.

  1. Tyler Cruz

    Tyler Cruz Guest

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm wondering if I should start looking for a new host. I'm currently paying
    $20 for 30gigs bandwidth a month (including a ton of other great additions,
    great service, superb uptime, etc) and their highest plan is 80 bucks a
    month for 55 gigs.. please read my original email below which I sent to my
    host. I'm thinking I may have to get a new host.. and was wondering if you
    could give me some ideas of how much it would cost for a well known and
    reputated host that gives 100+ gigs a month to cost...

    Thanks!

    Tyler Cruz
    twcruz *at* hotmail.com

    Hi,

    I have been beginning to get a lot more traffic into my site, and was
    wondering if you planned on adding special 'bandwidth' add-on's to accounts.
    Today alone I used up 6 gigs of bandwidth, making an average month of 160
    gigs. I don't normally get this much traffic, but I estimate in about a
    months time I will be averaging 3 gigs bandwidth a day.

    I've been with XXXXXXXX for 2 years now and really like it. I also don't
    want to go through the HUGE pain of changing hosts, and configuring all my
    databases, scripts, to it. I don't know of anything that is quite as
    annoying as that.

    So how about it? Maybe you could do something like, for each 10 additional
    gigs per month, you could charge $2 bucks.. etc.

    Please let me know! I may have to be forced to look for a new host!

    Thanks

    Tyler Cruz, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Click the link "host" at the bottom of my Frontpage: http://davmagic.com
    ... they have everything you want and more!

    Davmagic .Com, Dec 26, 2003

  3. Hywel Jenkins, Dec 26, 2003
  4. Davmagic .Com, Dec 26, 2003
  5. Look at

    www.ipowerweb.com

    They have tons of bandwidth for a very less price. Uptime is also excellent.

    - Anurag Minocha

    anurag minocha, Dec 26, 2003