Hi Everyone,Should I get a new host?

Tyler Cruz

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if I should start looking for a new host. I'm currently paying
$20 for 30gigs bandwidth a month (including a ton of other great additions,
great service, superb uptime, etc) and their highest plan is 80 bucks a
month for 55 gigs.. please read my original email below which I sent to my
host. I'm thinking I may have to get a new host.. and was wondering if you
could give me some ideas of how much it would cost for a well known and
reputated host that gives 100+ gigs a month to cost...

Thanks!

Tyler Cruz
twcruz *at* hotmail.com

Hi,

I have been beginning to get a lot more traffic into my site, and was
wondering if you planned on adding special 'bandwidth' add-on's to accounts.
Today alone I used up 6 gigs of bandwidth, making an average month of 160
gigs. I don't normally get this much traffic, but I estimate in about a
months time I will be averaging 3 gigs bandwidth a day.

I've been with XXXXXXXX for 2 years now and really like it. I also don't
want to go through the HUGE pain of changing hosts, and configuring all my
databases, scripts, to it. I don't know of anything that is quite as
annoying as that.

So how about it? Maybe you could do something like, for each 10 additional
gigs per month, you could charge $2 bucks.. etc.

Please let me know! I may have to be forced to look for a new host!

Thanks

Davmagic .Com

From: (e-mail address removed) (Tyler Cruz)
Hi Everyone,
I'm wondering if I should start looking for
a new host. I'm currently paying $20 for
30gigs bandwidth a month (including a ton
of other great additions, great service,
superb uptime, etc) and their highest plan
is 80 bucks a month for 55 gigs..

Click the link "host" at the bottom of my Frontpage: http://davmagic.com
... they have everything you want and more!